Job is located in Port St. Lucie, FL. Must be willing to travel or relocate here.
- Agile, flexible
- Head for detail
- Good people skills/customer rapport
- Manage a team of 5 to 10 employees and ensure that the directives and priorities set are applied
- Supervise and participate in the setting up of buffets and tables (600 to 1,000 covers per department), to clean and decorate the room
- Assist the Assistant Restaurant Manager in the supervision and management of the restaurant team and represent him/her during your absences
- Ensure the quality of the welcome and service but also Advise customers to highlight the kitchen services and personalize the relationship
- Develop additional sales and get involved in optimizing the economic results of its service
- Manage stocks and product orders, of consumables, small hotel equipment (PMH) and linen
- Guarantee the quality of services, compliance with Club Med health and safety rules and maintenance of infrastructures
In becoming a G.O Chef de Rang, you will benefit from the infrastructures and activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent!
What are you waiting for? Pack your bags!