PLUCKERS is NOW HIRING COACHES at ALL LOCATIONS !
Even in these uncertain economic times Pluckers is still hiring! Join one of the fastest growing companies in central Texas! Our guests have spoken, and they want Pluckers! We want you to join our team and help us bring food and fun to our guests during these times.
- Assistant Coaches: $18-20 hourly
- Coaches: $50-$70k
- General Managers: $150k+
What makes a Coach?
At Pluckers, a "coach" isn't afraid to get their hands dirty, they step up when necessary. They'll come in early or stay late if that's what the job requires. They work to better those around them and help their employees be the best they can be… that's a coach, and that's what we're looking for.
If you are looking for management opportunities and want to join the team of an award-winning sports bar, then look no further! Pluckers Wing Bar is one of the top 5 sports bars in North America as voted by ESPN, and one of the 10 greatest places to savor buffalo wings in the country by USA today.
As one of the fastest growing private companies in central Texas, Pluckers is able to provide great advancement opportunities. Pluckers is also hiring entry level shift leaders. If you are a team player, highly motivated, and have great work ethic, then Pluckers is the place to begin or advance your management career.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Team oriented
- The ability to meet Pluckers' high standards of guest service
- Restaurant management experience is preferred
- Advancement Opportunities
- Health and dental Benefits
- Bonus Potential
- Free Meals and Uniforms
- And more!
We're looking for energetic, motivated, and outgoing people. If that's you… APPLY NOW
Coaches and Assistant Coaches are responsible for managing the FOH and/or BOH of restaurant operations.
- Financial - Responsible for overall profitability of the restaurant. Adheres to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs. Establishes and monitors financial controls. Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting, payroll) administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Operations - Safeguard the Pluckers dining experience by complying with policies and standard operating procedures by maintaining safe working conditions, properly functioning equipment, correct food and supplies levels, cleanliness and sanitation, proper training of staff and employee and guest satisfaction.
- Food Quality & Safety - Ensure compliance with sanitation standards, company policies, and federal/state/local laws, and ordinances. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of all restaurant areas. Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service.
- Guest service - Ensure positive guest experiences in all areas of the restaurant. Evaluate and audit food, beverage, and other service offerings. Initiate improvements, respond to complaints, and take all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Personnel - Provide direction to employees and coaches regarding operational and procedural issues. Oversee human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, training, scheduling, coaching, supervising, and disciplining. Coach (develop) all staff members by providing ongoing feedback, establishing job expectations and conducting performance appraisals. Advocate and maintain Pluckers philosophies, culture and environment.