Bartender Puttshack Atlanta West-Midtown
Puttshack is looking to attract a diverse team of fun, hospitality associates who care deeply about creating an elevated, one-of-a-kind guest experience. At the intersection of entertainment and hospitality, Puttshack combines the only tech-forward mini golf game, powered by patented Trackaball technology, with an innovative, globally inspired dining experience that takes its guests on a culinary journey of flavor equally matched by a full bar to create a mixologist-obsessed beverage line-up made from the finest ingredients.
Responsible for exceeding guest's expectations by providing friendly and caring guest service. Teamwork, enthusiasm, cocktail and mixology knowledge, and the ability to "Own the Fun" while multitasking at a high energy level are necessary for success in this position.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
- Bring your 'A' Game each and everyday
- Prepare and serve beverages to guests according to recipes and contracts
- Stock/restock appropriate areas of the bar with alcohol, glassware, ice and supplies
- Effectively service a full bar top, cocktail station, and venue orders
- Ensure overall guest experience exceeds expectations and anticipate guests needs
- Greet guests with a warm and sincere smile
- Follow all steps of service
- Understand and follow food allergy procedure and special orders/restrictions
- Comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines and procedures.
- Get along with others and be a team player
- Successfully complete alcohol awareness training
- Follow all rules, policies, procedures and conditions of employment, including those outlined in the Associate Handbook.
- Other duties will be assigned as needed
- 6 months 1 year of experience required
- Ability to go above and beyond, demonstrating meaningful care in everything you do
- Strong level of emotional intelligence and overall self-awareness
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand and walk for an entire shift and move safely through all areas of the venue, which may include stairs, uneven or slick surfaces
- Ability to move and lift up to 10 pounds, frequently move and/or lift up to 25 pounds, and occasionally move, or lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
- Safely and effectively transport food and beverage
- Ability to multitask calmly and effectively in a busy, stressful environment
- Work in confined, crowded space of variable noise and temperature levels
- Safely and effectively communicate in order to perform and follow job requirements in written and spoken direction
Puttshack is and entertainment community and is committed to equal opportunity and is firmly committed to preventing discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes and in its employment decisions. As an affirmative action employer, Puttshack also takes steps to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, Associates and Vendors.