Be part of the Levy Team at Mercedes Benz Stadium when the season reopens. Apply today and be contacted when active hiring begins.
NOW HIRING Concessions Barback
We are the face and name of Levy, providing the most premium food and beverage experiences that Levy has to offer, and demonstrating Levy's value as a restauranteur and distributor in the sports and entertainment industry.
- To sell alcohol to guests, keeping in mind that they must be of legal drinking age and not intoxicated.
Specific Duties: (Other duties may be assigned) Pre-Event
- Retrieve cash bag from vault and verify cash amount.
- Count the stock verifying the amounts provided on the stand sheets.
- Ensure stand is properly stocked and cleaned
- Fill order placed by guests quickly and efficiently using POS and Credit Card machine.
- Ensure that only guests of legal age are served alcoholic beverages.
- Check for valid identification.
- Use new cups for every transaction. (no refills allowed)
- Be courteous and provide exceptional guest service.
- Complete sanitation worksheet in full
- Complete Alcohol Incident Log whenever service is denied to a guest
- Recount stock and verify on stand sheet. Enter end counts into the Point of Sale. Fill out Stand sheet completely, tally sales, deposit money.
- Clean bar area (including but not limited to bar surface, display shelves, POS, inside coolers and floor drain)
- Requisition stock for next event.
- Turn in cash bag and report to the vault.
- Report earned tips in the time clock.
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, 'If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life.'
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must have previous cash handling experience.