Teriyaki Madness is a fast-casual Asian concept satisfying guests with damn delicious, huge, made-to-order teriyaki bowls customized with all natural, fresh ingredients and 7 house-made flavorful sauces. We are a franchise system that helps people realize their entrepreneurial dreams while bringing amazing food to consumers.
We have 95 open locations, are opening 40 more in 2021 (and should continue with that rapid growth in 2021+). We are looking for a team member to jump in with both feet and be ready to wear a lot of hats! This person will have the opportunity to grow quickly and requires someone who shows a lot of initiative and strategic thinking, while being flexible to take on a lot of tactical execution.
- Manage 5-8 Grand Openings at a time - hold weekly calls with the franchisees to get them through their 12-week pre-opening and opening process.
- Execute Local Shop Marketing (LSM) plans for shops through their first year. Visit shops (travel up to 40% - 50% once it's safe again to travel) to assess their shop and market. Evaluate the shop post opening to determine which tactics will work best in the market. Ensure shops execute plans.
Teriyaki Madness corporate is a group of hard working, positive spirited, quirky, and caring individuals. They love TMAD's food and providing support to people who are pursuing the American dream.
TMAD's Core Values (Do these describe you?):
- Work ethic
Job Responsibilities (Imagine a day in the life here):
- Hold weekly franchisee Grand Opening calls and follow up as necessary with opening tactics.
- Grand Opening plan execution includes:
- Social media calendar & execution
- Coordination of PR agency, press release approval and pitching
- Originate communications to system and internal teams on upcoming Grand Opening activities so Operations can support openings effectively.
Local Shop Marketing (LSM):
- Track local shops' marketing spends monthly.
- Travel to new shops throughout the year to determine what will be most effective marketing tactics (approximately 10-15 trips/year; 2-3 days each).
- Take calls with franchisees to guide them on their marketing plans.
- Work with franchisees to fulfill various marketing requests directed to the TMAD marketing department.
- Analyze marketing programs and campaigns with the data collected.
- 3-5 years in marketing - food/restaurant industry preferred; Grand Openings and LSM experience preferred.
- Must have experience with Local Shop Marketing (LSM) in restaurant or other industry.
- Familiar with social media advertising, boosting posts, targeting, etc.
- Grand Openings (for restaurants or other industries) is a plus.
- Strong project management experience or skills - must be extremely organized and a self-starter.
- Must be both strategic and tactical. Looking for someone to grow in this role and be a leader in the department.
- Can-do mentality. Sense of urgency and timeline to all tasks.
- Outstanding customer service skills/attitude (will be working with and talking to franchise owners daily).
- Technologically savvy or a quick learner to work with technology (our POS system, App, etc.).
- Ability to work with teams (internal & external) to produce results within tight timeframes across multiple projects at any one time (multitasking).
- Strong computer skills including in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus.
- Denver, CO (Glendale) - but during Covid, we have the option of working from home with LOTS of Zoom calls
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50 - 55k per year
- Self-described super cool people and a fast-paced office (dog-positive, too)
- Health, dental & vision insurance plans
- 401K matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Our employees have the option to work from our offices or work remotely. Those who opt for in-person work are asked to follow normal Covid protocols (daily health screenings, wearing masks in hallways and conference rooms, etc.)
Company's Facebook page:
Waiting period may apply
Temporarily due to COVID-19. Office space is also available for those who prefer an in-person environment.