The essence of the role of licensed esthetician at Rasa is to deliver excellent, customized, professional, and caring work to every client.
We are currently hiring for *Aurora, NY, Ithaca, NY
The Spa at the Inns of Aurora, by Rasa Spa, is a brand new 15,000 square-foot building set to open in the spring of 2021. The Spa offers a holistic approach to wellness for body and mind that promotes deep healing and harmony within a luxury setting surrounded by nature. Housing 10 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor hydrotherapy options, and a large outdoor co-ed sauna, The Spa at the Inns of Aurora, by Rasa Spa, is truly a destination.Requirements
Job Description Details
- Current New York State license and registration
- Adeptness and confidence in assessment of the skin
- Confidence in development of treatment plans for addressing identified issues
- Easy rapport in communications with clients during intake, within the session, and during outtake
- Exquisite customer service and deep commitment to ensuring each client's expectations are met or exceeded
- Passion for skincare and wellness, and motivation to continually evolve and educate yourself
- Excitement about educating co-workers and the community about aspects of health and wellness.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be computer literate
- Ability to maintain professional appearance
- Ability to maintain a sanitary, clean and tidy work station at all times
- Comfortability in customized post-session product recommendations to continue an at-home spa ritual.
- Flexibility with work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Experience working in the skincare/wellness field for a minimum of one year (or equivalent educational experience beyond licensure requirements
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Health package insurance available for full-time employees
- Spacious staff break room with amenities