Summary of Position
This position requires assisting with meal preparation, food service to patients as well as clean up while following safety and sanitation codes. Must be able to work independently, but within a team environment.Job Duties
- Assist in meal preparation and plating of food
- Service of meals to patients
- Sanitation and cleaning of pots, pans, dishes, flatware and equipment
- Cleaning of the dining area
- Removal of trash, crates and boxes
- Stocking shelves
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Previous kitchen/food preparation experience strongly preferred
- Interest in working with an underserved population
- Basic reading and writing in English
- Able to bend and stoop
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
HOURS: Monday - Sunday, shifts will vary based on coverage needs; 6am-2:30pm, 7am-3:30pm, 10am-7:30pm
Does this amazing opportunity interest you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR