Call and speak with Lisa- Director of Recruiting
Whether it s dock-to-dock delivery, our customers know that there is one name to trust with the logistics of their high value products and we need the BEST.
CDL A Driver
Out 3 Weeks
We are a rapidly expanding company operating in all 48 states, looking for new hires to join our team.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Minimum 2 years work experience as a truck driver
- Ability to travel at minimum 3 weeks at one time Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Travel all 48 states
- No recent moving or driving violation swilling to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
Give us a call at or click APPLY BELOW and complete our online application to show us you are ready to join the team.
Be prepared to be out 3 weeks!!!