The Walmart/Sam's Club Team Customer Executive is responsible for executing strategic/tactical annual and trimester plans developed by Walmart/Sam's Club Sales, Planners, Category and Shopper business leads. Also developing relationships with Walmart Division Leadership via store operations to advance brand initiatives in conjunction with sales / merchant strategies or in direct support of approved Business Unit objectives. This position is also responsible for the communication of customer plans and results by specified geographies and store groups; both internal and external. Oversees Customer field level penetration/selling.
Key Job Responsibilities Externally:
· Leverage market relationships to stay informed about Walmart/Sam's Total Store Competitive landscape - predominantly food, but total box and e-commerce as well.
Key Job Responsibilities Internally:
Key Behavioral Competencies:
· Ability to establish and maintain trusted professional relationships (Internal/External)
· Ability to effectively manage direct reports at the manager and professional staff level.
· Ability to support established project objectives, checkpoints and timelines and manage team members to meet project tasks and expectations.
· Ability to influence people - customer and company using IRI, other 3rd party data
· Understands and can effectively communicate Category Management principles
Education and Work History:Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business-related field preferred. A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
Ideal candidate will possess:
· Able to use a variety of communication methods on frequent basis.
· Use a notebook computer and standard office equipment printers, fax, phone etc.
· Able to sit, stand, stoop and have use of hand motor coordination regularly.
· Use various forms of transportation for extended periods of time on periodic basis.
· The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Be a part of a company that is dedicated to protecting our planet:
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.