*** - ATLANTA, GA - No Relocation Assistance - ***
May be mix of Office and Remote work within the ATLANTA, GA area
Social Media Manager, Snack Brands
This exciting newly created position reports to the Director of Marketing, Snack Brands/Global Franchise Group (GFG). As part of the marketing team, this team member will be responsible for managing the brand level social media accounts for GFG Snack brands, creating strategic campaigns for growth and engagement, using social media to build sales and transactions across all GFG Snack Brand locations. Our snack brand portfolio is made up of iconic brands that are beloved and have high consumer awareness - Great American Cookies®, Hot Dog on a Stick ®, Marble Slab Creamery®, and Pretzelmaker®. This role will work very closely with our internal creative team to create, publish and manage best-in-class social content that turns customers into fans and fans in to brand loyalists.
Job Description Responsibilities / Overview:
• Engages with Brand Teams to develop and implement the social media plan on a quarterly basis to support the overarching brand goals and strategies. This actionable plan should cascade across all major social media platforms as well as some test campaigns for emerging platforms. The key goal should be to maintain and increase engagement while driving sales conversion.
• Oversee all aspects of social media interactions between customers and the brand to ensure a positive customer service experience and foster community.
• Create and manage content and publishing calendar for social media platforms and generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily from inception to publishing through both internal collaboration platforms as well as publishing platforms for social sites and influencer campaigns.
• Ensure brand consistency through marketing touchpoints and creative copy through tone and voice that embodies each brands' DNA.
• Social listening and monitoring including crisis escalation.
• Educate key stakeholders about current social media trends and performance metrics for each brand including authoring brief articles for bi-weekly internal brand newsletters and contributing to and presenting at educational webinars held for internal teams and franchisees.
• Analyze metrics from various campaigns and all social channels and create monthly and quarterly reports for the brand and creative teams including recommendations for optimization of future to meet individual brand strategies and objectives.
• Assist with additional digital and CRM platforms, including but not limited to e-club and app-based loyalty program.
Preferred Education & Qualifications
• Must be a highly motivated, creative individual with a passion for connecting with guests
• Intimately familiar with relevant trends and performance metrics in the digital, social and influencer marketing space as well as all aspects of publishing and campaign management for major social media channels and a strong understanding of up and coming platforms
• Job Type: Full-time
• Local Atlanta area Candidates preferred
• Required Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
• Google Analytics certification a plus
• Required Experience: 3-5+ Years Marketing or Social Media Management
• Proven working experience in marketing, social media or related field, restaurant experience a plus
• Advanced knowledge of all major social media platforms and publishing platforms (ex. Hootsuite or Sprout Social)
• Able to manage time effectively and work autonomously while also contributing to a team, embracing corporate culture.
• Proactive with excellent problem solving, organizational, and project management skills.