Status: Contract Assignment
Duration: open-ended - long term
Role: Food Service Quality Field Examiner, Customer Experience Measurement
Location: Atlanta area - 100% Field-Based Travel
This is an excellent opportunity for Food Services professionals who are well-spoken and who can effectively lead discussions with food service clients on business priorities in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. In this role, the Field Examiner will travel to their assigned client and perform quality assurance examinations within the Atlanta area.
Work You'll Do:
· Understand and contribute to the development of the client expectations and conduct customer experience examinations to meet the unique expectations for their assigned client.
· The Field Examiner must become well-versed in each client's business and specific client requirements, the details of the customer experience program, and the methods and procedures.
Minimum of four years of foodservice experience and/or hospitality
· Minimum 3 years leadership experience in the food and beverage industry, preferably in Operations Manager level or above
· Ability to analyze and synthesize data
· Proficiency with all current Microsoft Office programs and technology, including, but not limited to: iPad / tablet/notebook functionality
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal, in English) with strong analytic and presentation abilities
· Ability to work independently and without direct supervision, while adhering to strict deadlines
· Must be well-spoken, knowledgeable, and able to develop and present examination results in a friendly, empathetic, and helpful manner
· Must be a skillful and fluid communicator, possessing the flexibility to communicate effectively with each client representative in the style and manner that he or she prefers
· Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment by using industry knowledge and fully comprehending clients' business models and needs
· Must be prepared to travel throughout the region required by the client independently to meet specific arrival times as set by the client (100%, 52 weeks per year).