- Prepare trays during meal service prep times (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Deliver trays of food to various assigned areas within the hospital
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor for dish washing
- Ensures complete cleanliness
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas. Helps load and unload supplies and product.
Cleaning, Tray line, Hospitality, Dishwasher, Labelling, Inventory, Customer service, Foodservice, Health care, Dishwash, Dishwashing, Service, Food safety
- Client is open to anyone with previous food service experience (including cafeterias, restaurants, hotels, catering, and hospitals)
- Must be customer service oriented
- During food service prep times the tray line works quickly and candidates must feel comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Must be comfortable standing for duration of shift, walking for duration of shift, bending, reaching, and pushing/lifting up to 50 pounds
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.