Restaurant Supply Chain Solutions, LLC, a Yum! Brands Co-op, is currently seeking a Restaurant Development Specialist (Project Coordinator) to join the Restaurant Development Team in Louisville, KY.
Overview of the Position:
This position manages restaurant development new build and remodel projects in support of Franchisees and/or Brands. The Development Specialist works directly with the Franchise, General Contractor, Architect, Brand and Suppliers to enable successful and timely builds.
- Manages restaurant development new build and remodel projects in support of Franchisees and/or Brands.
- Verifies integrity of plans and designs.
- Completes take offs from the plans and designs.
- Delivers accurate and timely quotes with supplier cost comparisons.
- Secures quote approvals.
- Manages the customer build schedule, placing orders to ensure supplier-specific lead times accommodate required project timing.
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues in partnership with Franchisees, General Contractors, the Brands, Architects, Suppliers, and Freight Carriers.
- Works collaboratively with Franchisees and the Brands to capture development plans and timelines to inform forecasts.
- Partners with the extended team to identify and deliver process improvement in support of Franchisees, Brands, and Suppliers.
- Utilizes tools, reports and processes to effectively monitor and manage projects.
- Maintains project management data to ensure proper tracking and oversight of builds.
- Utilizes the open order report to ensure on time delivery.
- Employs key tools and resources to provide order status and customer shipping information.
- Builds and maintains proficiency in the use of ERP, SharePoint, and Knowledge Management Systems.
- Ensures customer service measures are met
- Attends equipment and asset training to develop and maintain equipment and asset product proficiency.
- Provides product technical information, as needed.
- Provides support to resolve customer escalations and/or supplier issues.
- Responds to customer calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Provides back up support to inbound switchboard call volume
- Pursues on-going personal and professional development.
Assumes other duties as assigned.
World Class with Class - Our Values
- Candidate will be a leader of WC 2 values and proactively drive business solutions based on the following expectations:
- Uncompromising adherence to being honest, truthful and ethically strong at all times.
- Ability to garner trust and respect of all constituents, while managing tight timelines in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to make decisions
- Ability to develop and make strategic solution decisions.
- Candidate will have an extremely high level of ambition and motivation for success, will be solutions oriented, results driven and a self-starter.
- Breakthrough results
- Candidate will embrace change to drive results.
- High expectations of stakeholders
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to shift gears quickly.
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize. Flexibility and adaptability to change is crucial.
- Candidate will promote and champion the RSCS World Class with Class Values (WC 2 ) by acting with integrity, delivering breakthrough results, being transparent and collaborate, recognize and celebrate, being humble and respectful, serve our members and pursue growth and lifelong learning.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2 to 5 years of experience with supporting field projects and/or material supply and/or 3 years of experience in order fulfillment, sales support, customer service, warehouse, and/or supplier management.
- Restaurant or retail operational experience is preferred.
- A self-starter with an exceptional work ethic.
- Ability to manage and juggle several complex projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Prefer experience with restaurant equipment.
- Prefer experience supporting field/construction/development projects.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook.