Field Sales Representative
The role calls for a combination of pre-sales and analytical skills, proufb01ciency in sales and negotiation, customer obsession and organizational skills. You should be comfortable with challenging negotiations and pitching new businesses to customers who are new to this type of service.
- Developing partnerships in specific areas and/or cities, helping restaurants find new business lines while thinking big and defining their strategy regarding delivery, the biggest disruption to the restaurant space in decades
- Negotiate with restaurants on the terms and conditions of our partnerships agreements
- Identify key restaurants to partner with to keep enriching the selection already available and coordinate with our dedicated Account Managers to ensure the best onboarding. You will be in charge of building the best restaurant offering.
- Acquire an extensive knowledge of the area and cities to identify further options to keep developing (new suburbs to cover, new categories to partner with…)
- You will act as an ambassador of the mission, brand, and product
- Experience in B2B sales, business development, marketing, entrepreneurship or consulting.
- Bachelor's degree
- Sharp negotiator, pre-sales, and analytical mindset. You'll find creative solutions to engage with partners and will be driven and motivated by commercial challenges.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal oversight, prioritize, and ready to tackle different initiatives and adapt to a constantly changing work environment.
- Flexibility to travel across the region to meet with clients.
- Contributor to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Excellent Communication skills, multilingual is a plus.
- Proficient in Google Suite or Microsoft Office, and a CRM tool (Salesforce preferred) or SQL is a plus