Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
The PBX Operator is responsible for processing incoming and outgoing communications courteously, while maintaining a positive and professional image.
* To answer incoming calls within 3 rings and to direct calls throughout the resort providing courteous guest service, using guest name and responding promptly to guest questions, complaints or requests.
* To dispatch all guest calls through radios or devices to the appropriate departments
* Become fully familiar with the resort's outlets and services available to the guests and be able to provide accurate information on guest services at all times.
* To obtain updated information daily on resort events and be able to accurately answer inquiries about these events.
* Understand how to operate accurately the resort telephone system SMS system so as to provide maximum courteous and efficient telephone service to all customers.
* To log and clear all guest calls into the HOT SOS system. Call back system to clear all calls ( using guest name)
* To follow up with all guest calls and complaints(using guests name)
* Be able to perform concierge duties including restaurant reservations, resort activities, off property attractions
* Be able to log and prepare keys and devices for other departments.
* To Log and store all guest packages following all procedures
* To follow the loss and found procedures
* To work with Front desk department as one team
* Maintain the PBX area in a neat and orderly manner.
* Keep all non crew members out of PBX area
* Become fully familiar with all resort policies and regulations.
* Provide training duties as requested by the Front Office Manager.
* Provide other services as requested by the Front Desk Supervisor on Duty or the Front Office Manager.
* Become thoroughly familiar with the resort's FIRE AND OTHER EMERGENCY PROCEDURES.
* Become familiar with all safety practices