Established Commercial Construction
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tyler Danner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a commercial construction partner.
Why join us?
We have a portfolio of successful projects in 49 states!
We want you to manage our construction jobs so well that the client is convinced their project is our only focus. Our project managers drive progress and oversee schedules while keeping it all on budget. To keep projects on track for the Herd, you will:
- Review project proposals and to nail down time frame, identify budget limitations and create a plan to get the job done.
- Calculate staffing requirements, allot available resources to the different phases of the project and arrange for recruitment or assignment of necessary personnel.
- Communicate the work plan with project staff and assign them duties, responsibilities and scope of authority.
- Direct the staff's activities to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the given budget.
- Review status reports from other project personnel and modify schedules as needed.
- Prepare project reports for management or clients.
- Provide technical advice and problem resolution to other project personnel.
- Coordinate project activities with necessary government regulatory agencies.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.