The Old Spaghetti Factory has continued to grow for 50 years and we are looking to add a Front of House Restaurant Manager to join our team!
We credit our ongoing success to committed staff, loyal guests, delicious meals, and an inviting atmosphere and look forward to meeting you!
We offer a wide menu of benefits to our Managers:
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Free and/or discounted meals
- Verizon Wireless discounts
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus potential
Day to Day Duties of our Managers:
- Guest Service
- Cost Control , Food, Bar, Labor and more
- Supervision of staff before, during and after service
- Teaching and coaching of standards
- Shift Planning, ensuring appropriate staffing for anticipated business flow.
- Labor law compliance
- Opening and closing the restaurant,
- Coaching and motivating team, implementing specials and marketing initiatives, scheduling, inventory
- Administrative work that will involve but not limited to-
- Orientation of new team members.
- Scheduling of staff.
- Ordering and inventory management
What you will need to be successful in this role as a Front of House Restaurant Manager:
- Professional and solutions oriented demeanor
- Able to work 45-50 hrs/ week
- Drive to succeed and grow your future
- Must be collaborative and a strong team player
- Model enthusiasm and motivate others to follow your lead
- Create an environment that invites our guests to become regulars
- Have 2 years as a server or bartender, preferably with training experience and leadership responsibilities
**OSF has implemented strict social distancing and sanitation measures to maintain the utmost safety of our guests and employees. Your health is our priority.**
We take training seriously and will give you the tools you need to succeed.
If you are ready to step into management- by ALL MEANS APPLY!!