Step up to your new future as a HoneyBaked Assistant Manager!
Ready to grow and to own your career?
Are you committed to excellence and service to others? Then HoneyBaked has a place for you. We're hiring for an Assistant Manager at our company owned store in Miami. This is a full-time position which oversees production and assists with store operations including achieving overall performance goals with sales, customer service, product quality, and staff development. What Makes US Different?
We're a 60+ year old brand with uncompromised quality...but we're #notstuffy
We believe in balance. Other than four or five weeks a year, store managers typically work about 55 hours per week. Our hours are 9:30 to 6:30 Monday through Saturday...and we're closed on Sunday!
Our managers have full accountability of their store operations.
Our Values -- yeah, every company says that. We really mean it. * Love What We Do
* Serve Others
* Aim High
* Do The Right Thing
* Keep It Fun Our Ideal Candidate:
What Can We Offer You?
- Is a current ready-to-advance Assistant Manager OR Supervisor from a retail or restaurant environment who is passionate about personal, hands-on service for their customers
- Can show how they've grown in previous roles
- Would never compromise on the quality of the products they serve/sell
- Is someone who understands how different costs affect the profitability of a business and how to control those costs
- Wants to build relationships in the community and increase sales for their store
- Is a great coach who can identify and develop awesome talent (experience hiring seasonal workers a plus!)
- Preferably is bi-lingual: Spanish and English
Better balance in your life.
An opportunity to grow with a premier brand.
An environment where you'll see the impact you make.
Benefits for full time Assistant Managers include: medical, dental and vision insurance options, life insurance, long term and short term disability coverage options, paid time off, annual bonus opportunities, a 401(k), a bonus program based on results, a tuition assistance program, access to our Employee Assistance Program and discounts on our fantastic products.
What else to know?
Our store leaders need a valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Also due to liability and insurability, store leaders must be 21 or over.
We're proud of our company and to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, sex, color, citizenship, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability, military/uniformed service, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.