Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and
our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
TheCashier will be responsible for delivering exceptional guest service to thewinter dining guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional service to our guests from the beginning of the service day until the end.
- Must be able to assist all guests in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining a high level of flow through check out lines.
- Directly responsible for the stocking, organization and cleanliness of their assigned cashier station, scramble area and the surrounding areas. Brewing coffee for guest purchase, stocking fountain soda machine with ice, stocking the cocoa machine, etc.
- Responsible for accuracy of cash drawer. Also responsible for completing cash check-out and turn-in procedures and paperwork.
- Responsible for set-up, operation and tear-down of outdoor concession stand and other mobile food operations.
- Must be a team player and have an eye for details.
- May rotate shifts in coffee bar. Experience with espresso machine, blenders, etc. preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicateEnglish
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience - Preferred
- Must be able to count U.S. currency
Locations where you could be working:
Labonte's Smokehouse BBQ
Openlate Novemberthrough April. Labonte's boasts the best BBQ smokehouse and the best beach on the mountain with beers, spirits, beach chairs and tunes to match the scene. Located at the base of thebackside of Dercum and North Peak, you will be in a beautiful and secluded sliver of the Rockies with plenty of sun and access to great ski terrain. A smallF&B outlet with two mile high fun.
Located at the top of North Peak, Timber Ridge offers a spacious mountain lodge atmosphere with cathedral ceilings and a two-story fireplace. For quick-serve on-mountain lunch options, Timber Ridge is the perfect place to sit, relax and enjoy an array of higher-end cafeteria options. Grab an Epic Burger or Pizza for a heartier meal or a Pho Noodle Bowl for a healthier option. Top it off with a snack from the wide selection as well
Above all else, the Summit House offers the highest dining in Keystone at 11,640'. The Summit House's central location on top of Dercum Mountain makes it a great place to meet up with friends and family, catch a bite to eat, grab a quick drink or just to check out one of the best views in Summit County. Open during the winter and summer, primarily a fast-paced, turn and burn style cafeteria. Employee's working here will need to ride the River Run Gondola to work each day, so plan accordingly.
Mountain House/Last Lift Bar
Mountain House Lodge is one of the original base area buildings in Mountain House village. Home of Black Diamond Pizzeria, the Last Lift Bar and a food court with countless dining options. At the base of Peru lift, this is a convenient place to work for those living in Employee housing.
The budgeted range starts at 12.32 . Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We 're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 277067