SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Quality RN Coordinator.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, TX
Quality (RN) Coordinator
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
What you will do in this role:
- Promotes a culture that is positive, that values individual strengths, takes risks, and is committed to optimal patient care, and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Facilitates the growth of hospital knowledge regarding quality and high reliability, including the dissemination and implementation of best practices across the facility.
- Participates in and coordinates activities for Performance Improvement committees, including meeting preparation, setting agendas, writing minutes, and following-up with action items.
- Proficient in use of Medictech and able to utilize for reporting, abstraction, and trending purposes.
- Demonstrates advanced skill sets in spreadsheet, word processing, and presentation software applications.
- Assists with proactive patient safety activities to help create facilitates that are high reliability organizations, as reflected in reduced errors, elimination of unsafe processes, and increased involvement of staff and physicians toward a culture of safety.
- Utilizes problem-solving methodology; serious event analysis (SEA)/root cause analysis (RCA); and/or Failure, Mode, Effects & Critically Analysis (FMECA) as appropriate.
- Performs regular analysis of facility quality and risk performance data, and plan steps based on data analysis for ongoing involvement.
- Supports clinical process improvement teams as needed to achieve quality and performance improvement goals.
- Executes special projects and other duties as assigned.
What qualifications you will need:
- Baccalaureate degree required.
- RN License in the State of Texas
- One to three years recent experience in healthcare and/or Quality/Patient Safety/Risk Management required.
- Strong critical thinking skills required. Prior experience with Excel software and analyzing patient data preferred. Computer skills: Word, Excel
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from the Talent Acquisition team.
We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here . For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: asn, care unit, domiciliary, nurse, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery, unit