Our client is contract food service management company for an internationally employer. They provide breakfast and lunch services for business dining.
We are currently looking for a Grill Cook to join our team as needed.
M-F hours between 6 am-3 pm
- THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COOK IS TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF SERVICE TO THE GUEST AT ALL TIMES.
- KEEPS UPDATED ON RECIPE CHANGES. ENSURES PROPER EXECUTION OF RECIPE PROCEDURES WHICH MAINTAIN A HIGH QUALITY AND CONSISTENT PRODUCT.
- FOLLOWS AND COMPLETES PRODUCTION SHEETS.
- KEEPS PREPARED FOOD CONTINUOUSLY FLOWING OUT OF THE KITCHEN.
- KEEPS ENTIRE KITCHEN CLEAN; STOCKS AND SETS UP STATION.
- COMPLETES ASSIGNED PREP WORK TO STOCK AND SET UP STATION. BREAKS DOWN AND CLEANS STATION THOROUGHLY EVERY DAY.
- REQUISITIONS PRODUCTS ON A TIMELY BASIS. FOLLOWS PROPER PROCEDURES WHEN NOTICING OUT OF STOCK. OPERATES AND MAINTAINS EQUIPMENT PROPERLY.
- CLEANS AND SANITIZES THROUGHOUT THE SHIFT.
- ENSURES PROPER ROTATION OF ALL PRODUCTS AND STOCKS PRODUCT TO PAR LEVEL.
- PERFORMS ALL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN A TIMELY AND EFFECTIVE MANNER IN ACCORDANCE WITH ESTABLISHED COMPANY POLICIES TO ACHIEVE THE OVERALL OBJECTIVES OF THIS POSITION.
- ASSISTS IN SERVING GUESTS.
- ASSISTS OTHER KITCHEN MEMBERS WITH PREP WORK AND CLEANING RESPONSIBILITIES.
- ADHERES TO ALL WORK RULES, PROCEDURES AND POLICIES AS SET FORTH BY THE COMPANY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE CONTAINED IN THE ASSOCIATE HANDBOOK.
At least one year of experience is required.