Service Worker-Food Services (Dietary) - Etowah Campus - FT - Mixed Shifts -position available.
Core competencies for the position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assists with preparing food and beverages for distribution to patients, guests, service/dining areas, and catering services.
• Stores food, beverages, and supplies in designated containers and areas according to policies and procedures.
• Assists with customer-facing duties as assigned, including tray delivery and catering special events.
• Assists with sanitation duties, including dishwashing and maintaining work and food service areas in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
Essential Functions for Cashier
• Receives payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issues receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Provides customer service by greeting customers, providing information and resolving complaints.
• Establishes or identifies prices of goods and tabulates bills using calculators, cash registers, or price scanners