Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Cook II career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
Assist in preparing all types of food while maintaining a safe, clean and sanitary work area. You will also assist with receiving and stocking deliveries using proper rotational practices. May assist kitchen attendant as needed.
- This full-time position comes with a $1,500.00 Sign On Bonus.
- Qualified applicants will preferably possess 1 year basic line cooking experience within a high quality restaurant, country club, hotel or senior living company.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Possess or be willing and to obtain Food Handler certificate, as required.
- Must possess a valid and valid driver's license, where applicable.
Additional requirements include:
Bring life to your career. Location Address
- Basic knowledge in all facets of kitchen work.
- Keen eye for details.
- Ability to follow recipe cards accurately and use a Point of Sale (POS) system
701 Retreat Drive, Naples, Florida 34110