Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Marsh's Edge cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Tired of working every weekend and late each night?
Now accepting applications for a Sous Chef with experience in high end cuisine and scratch preparation of menu items.
This position supports all aspects of the dining services programs within the campus. Assists in the operation of the kitchen and ensures the dietary menus meet the established policies and procedures of the governing body in compliance with federal, state and local regulations. This position is responsible for supporting the efforts of recruitment, employment, performance, evaluation, promotion and discharge of all dietary staff under the supervision of the Executive Chef/Dining Services Director.
- High school graduation or GED required.
- Completion of an accredited dietary management curriculum required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Management experience required.
- Two years experience in a similar management position desired.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Have valid driver's license.
- Certified in ServSafe within the past 2 years.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with managing a kitchen facility, normal office and kitchen noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.10/19/2009
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Full Time positions offer benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), 401k with match, Education Reimbursement and a generous, one-of-a-kind Paid Time Off Program that allows you to cash out your earned PTO for unexpected costs for repairs, pay for vacations/trips or to supplement your regular earnings.