Constellis National Security Division is currently recruiting Food Services Specialists for assignments in some of the world's most challenging and dynamic locations. We look for people of the utmost caliber with extensive experience and unquestionable accountability, integrity and professionalism. If you meet the requirements for this position, please apply today, so a member of our Recruiting Staff can review your application.
All candidates should be willing and able to work in a high-threat environment and pass pre-deployment medical screening to include a USG mandated Physical Readiness test and weapons qualifications.Responsibilities
- Conduct food service operations serving 100+ people in an austere environment.
- U.S. Citizen
- Security Clearance Required: Top Secret (currently have or are able to obtain and maintain)
- Culinary school or formal training, work experience may be substituted.
- Experience in food service, knowledge in safe food handling, preparation regulations and procedures.
- Experience in inventory, placing orders for food and supplies through vendors.
- Able to build weekly menu's and serve 100+ people.
- Honorable discharge, if prior Military
- Current US driver's license and passport
- All candidates should be willing and able to work in a high-threat environment and pass pre-deployment medical screening to include a USG mandated Physical Readiness test and weapons qualifications.
Constellis NSD is the undisputed industry leader in this program, with a large, professional support team in the U.S. and a well-developed chain of command and support network down range. You'll find the mission to be rewarding and challenging, you'll receive thorough training, superior living conditions, and excellent compensation. Our screening process follows a strict set of requirements and can take some time - anywhere from one to six months. About Our Company
Triple Canopy/Constellis provides mission support, security, and training services to government agencies and multinational corporations worldwide. Triple Canopy/Constellis values diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. We are an Equal Opportunity (EEO) Employer and consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status. As set forth in its Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, Triple Canopy / Constellis Group is committed to the highest standards of integrity, ethical behavior, and compliance with all applicable laws. As a prospective employee of Triple Canopy / Constellis Group, I will support these objectives by complying with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations and fulfilling humanitarian responsibilities towards all those affected by the Company's business activities. I also agree to respect the various cultures in all parts of the world in which it operates. Multiple locations in Afghanistan.Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet