Boxer Property is seeking a top-notch Restaurant Manager to provide excellent service to our guests as they lead the operation of the restaurant. This position is an integral part of our food and beverage operation and reports to the General Manager.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Create and take responsibility for the quality of the guest experience
- Successfully manage a budget and positively impact financial results
- Identify and solve problems
- Be able to work in a kitchen environment and produce a high quality experience.
- Responsible for ensuring the menu is up to date on a daily basis
- Be able to assist in managing inventory on hand and reorder when needed.
- Build and maintain guest satisfaction
- Ensure that safety and sanitation codes are followed
- Recruits, interviews and trains new hires adhering to standards
- Responsible for coaching staff
- Create work schedules ensuring all schedules are aligned
- Responsible for taking all actions necessary, including coaching, discipline and/or recommendation of termination of employment, to ensure compliance with standards and policies
- Build a strong team and lead by example
- Ensure team building to include daily clear and timely communication to staff
- Examine and insure the cleanliness of the front of the house and expo/waitstaff areas
- Ensuring all checklists are completed before and after every shift
- Train employees to access and utilize systems and keeping staff accountable to complete assigned tasks
- Other related responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the General Manager.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- It also can be beneficial to hold certification to serve alcoholic beverages
- Able to stand for long periods of time, 10 to 12 hours, lift and carry items such as food trays and equipment and perform other duties as needed, able to life 50 pounds
- Possess strong organizational and decision-making skills
Boxer Resorts offers a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, optional life & AD&D, disability, critical illness, accident, Healthcare FSA, 401K available the first of the month following hire; and generous PTO accessible after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Resorts will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.