Restaurant General Manager
Growing Company - New Store Opening!
In the 15+ years we've been in business, our goal hasn't strayed since our first restaurant. We want to offer our customers the freshest, highest quality meals they can find on the go. Instead of having a vast menu where quality can get lost in the sauce, we've focused on a handful of delicious options and put our efforts into being the best in the industry. Our success in the South has allowed us to expand to locations across the country with more expansion plans on the books! This journey wouldn't have been possible without our Management teams and hourly crew.
At this time I'm seeking Restaurant Manager candidates for the following positions in the Conway area:
- Restaurant General Manager
- Restaurant Manager
If' you're ready to take your Restaurant Manager career to the next level with someone that knows the market place inside-out, send in your resume today!
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates
professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
© 2021 Gecko Hospitality
- Restaurant General Manager: Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a Full Service or Fast Casual concept
- Restaurant Manager: 2+ years of current Restaurant Manager experience
- High volume background - must have Restaurant Manager experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)