FUNCTIONS AND JOB DUTIES:
- Prepares meals and special diets as needed.
- Assist in placing order for food items
- Exhibits good working knowledge of equipment operation
- Cleans and maintain s serving area and store rooms
- Wash and air dry all pans and utensils
- Inspects meals, for palatable and temperatures.
- Ensures only authorized substitution are made
- All other duties as assigned
- High school or GED equivalent.
- One-year experience as a cook. Preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of standard practice, procedures and equipment required in the food industry. Knowledge of state health codes.
- Ability to work with male and female, adult (18-over) substance abuse/dually diagnosed population.
- BC/BS Health Insurance (3 plans to choose from,Eligible after 30 days of employment):
- Delta Dental (2 plans to choose from)
- VSP Vision Insurance
- Paid life and AD&D insurance
- 401k with a matching contribution
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Extended Sick/Personal/Holiday time
- Short term and Long term disability
- Free onsite employee fitness center
- Free meals
- Employee Discount program
- Employee Fun events
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)