- POSITION PURPOSE
- Duties generally consist of filling orders of food items, performing preparations tasks such as serving food, delivering trays, washing pots and pans, running an industrial dishwasher/equipment and putting away dishes, utensils, pots and pans.
- MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
- MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- If age of 15, a work permit is required prior to start date.
- Ability to read, write, speak, hear and comprehend the English language.
- PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Dishwashing (manual as well as using the industrial dishwasher). Lifting and maneuvering containers and trays which weigh up to 25 to 50 pounds, at a height which may vary from ground level to 84 inches, including frequent unilateral and bilateral reaching with a horizontal distance of three (3) feet and occasionally lifting up to seven (7) feet; a step ladder is available.
- Deliver and retrieve patient trays. Pushing and pulling carts and manipulating of contents. Estimated force to move cart is 40 pounds.
- Dispensing of food onto tray line. Continuous handling and fingering of foods with utensils is required in the serving of meals.
- Gather floor stock nourishments. Climbing occasionally on a stepladder to obtain items. Climbing stairs, walking and balancing on wet slippery floors may be required. #cb
Froedtert South is a comprehensive regional healthcare system that has served southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities for more than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services primarily through the Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and the Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital and several other clinic locations.
Froedtert South is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.