Elevation Resort and Spa, is seeking Banquet Servers. The Banquet Server at reports to the F&B Manager and will serve guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest service. Have a fresh, optimistic enthusiastic and service-laced attitude. You are here to serve our guests and provide them with an exceptional dining experience. These positions are on-call, based on business need.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and aperitifs; suggesting courses; explaining the chef's specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen. Delivers accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant and inviting patrons to return.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host person; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Posting charges to guest rooms in a timely manner.
- Obtaining daily 'No Post' list from front desk (rooms that do not have a credit card on file)
Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English
- Must be able to lift large trays weighing up to 30lbs.
- Must be able to think quickly on your feet, make smart decisions
- Must be able to willing to lend a helping hand to any teammate at any time
- Must be able to take direction and delegate responsibilities
- Customer service/restaurant server experience preferred
- Experience with MICROS 3700 or TABC/Food Handler certifications ideal
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.