- Do you have experience cooking in a commercial kitchen?
- Do you have a current food handlers card or SafeServ?
- Do you love to cook and have passion for making great food?
- Do you have your High School Diploma or GED equivalent?
If you have answered YES to all of the above questions call me today! Our client is a top notch company who is looking for a few more cooks to join their team. If you feel you have what it takes to cook for and provide quality meals please complete our online application and CALL NOW!
Qualified applicants please send resume to:
ONE APPLICATION, ONE INTERVIEW, HUNDREDS OF OPPORTUNITIES
Let's talk! Call and speak to a consultant at Express Employment Professionals today.
. NEVER A FEE!
- Maintain stock in kitchen and food prep areas
- Ensure all food on line
- Prepare food items prior to cooking
- Organize food storage and kitchen equipment
- Prepare food according to food handlers guidelines
- Go into what a line cook be doing at the grill
- Arrange food on serving dishes
- Maintaining, setting up, producing food and controlling quality of all food items prepared in the cook station
- Work on a hot line and cold line stations
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards/li
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards and presentation standards
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist
- Complete training hours as required by policy
- Prepare and cook basic food items in a cafeteria or restaurant environment
- Work the line and cook all food items and meals in accordance with planned menus and recipes ensuring all meals and food
- Inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Maintain designated food station(s)
- Assist in establishing food service production line
- Rotate among grill, saute, fry and cold food stations
- Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to deliver Genuine Western Hospitality to guests