Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
The Stratford cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for FT & PT Servers. The Server provides food and beverage service tableside to residents, resident families and guests. This position maintains the cleanliness of the dining room, service stations, beverage machines, and all other work areas as well as the taking and filling of orders, servicing buffet lines, and accommodating residents' mealtime requests under the supervision of the Dining Room Manager.
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar position preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Daily Pay Option
Pick your PTO Plan Options (max of 21 days your first year)
PTO Payout Program
CHOOOSE YOUR PAY OPTION
401K w/ Company Match