Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
The Charlotte cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Tired of working all weekends and late each night? The Charlotte Assisted Living & Memory Care is now accepting applications for a Full Time Cook. Must be available:
12:30p-8:30p Sat &Sun
Seeking Cooks with experience in high end cuisine and scratch preparation of menu items.
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program