Shift Managers are in charge of overseeing operations of the restaurant during a specific shift, as well as managing over 15 team members.
Assistant Managers are in charge of helping the Restaurant General Manager to oversee all restaurant operations and over 30 team members.
- Supervisory experience in food service, including Profit & Loss responsibility
- Ability to build a successful team and create a fun work environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of the restaurant business and financial controls (preferred)
- Willing to work flexible hours and weekends
- A great motivator who acts with character and integrity, setting high standards for himself/herself and his/her people.
- A Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.