Looking to be part of a team that has the highest resident satisfaction scores in Ashland and Richland County? Then LSS The Good Shepherd Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation is for you!
We are currently seeking a caring and compassionate Dietary Aide or Dietary Aide/Cook for our skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility. We offer unique schedules to meet the needs of your family.
Full-Time: 32 hours per week 7 AM to 3:30 PM
Part-Time: 16 hours per week 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Part-Time: 10 hours per week 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Our benefits package includes up to:
- Very competitive wages with a generous shift differential
- Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits - you can earn up to 144 hours per year
- Great benefits including health, dental, vision, retirement with matching, short and long-term disability, paid life insurance and more
- 9 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ashland University Corporate Partnership scholarship - opportunity to receive a $1,000 annual scholarship to Ashland University for the employee, their spouse or dependent children.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity to work for the leading skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Ashland download our application at and drop off at 622 Center Street or email us!
- Approved meals for special dietary needs
- Understand different dietary requirements of residents
- Assist the dietary supervisor in food preparation
- Sanitized according to dietary procedures
- Serving of meals to residents
- Assist the cook and dietary supervisor in food preparation TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- Stated in dietary service manual
- Keep accurate records of residents' dietary needs
- Loading food carts and serving meals
- Work along with the dietary manager to prepare meals
- Set up trays and deliver meals to residents
- Prepare items and menus for residents with special dietary needs
- Supervise preparation of menus to meet residents' dietary needs
- Complete dietary schedule in advance
- Preparing food trays, serving patients
- Procure food supplies and equipment for the dietary department
- Retrieve food trays from patients
- Serving meals to residents at the proper meal time
- Serve food in accordance with menu and dietary restrictions
- Coordinate dietary service with other departments