Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Marsh's Edge cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for a Part Time Maitre D. Our restaurant and bar areas require an energetic, professional staff member who has an excellent track record in hospitality and who thrives in a fast-paced service environment. The focus is on professionalism and providing a superior customer experience. The ideal candidates must possess in depth knowledge about Food & Beverage in addition to superior customer relations skills. Excellent communication is essential to build a rapport with guests, family members and residents. Applicant applying should be outgoing, confident, positive, focused, mature, reliable, empathetic, attentive, discreet, responsible and accountable, team player but equally able to work independently and without supervision, well presented.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certified in ServSafe in last two years.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar position preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience of or a good working knowledge of using a computerized Point of Sale System
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program