Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it 'A Great Place to Work' and where you can make a difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Wellmore of Lexington cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for a FT Cook with experience in preparing high-quality food from scratch according to standardized recipes and instructions.
This position will have the opportunity to work in various stations on the cooking line during meal service. Example: Grill, Sauté & Expo. Cooks also participate in menu planning, recipe development and sanitation programs under the supervision of our Executive Chef.
Seeking Cooks with experience in high end cuisine and scratch preparation of menu item
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Full Time Positions receive:
Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, 21 days of PTO + PTO Payout Program, 401k with match & Education Reimbursement.
Part Time Positions receive:
PTO & 401k