Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Culinary career with Vi.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished culinary team. The selected candidate will have responsibility for assisting in preparing all types of food while maintaining the highest quality and standards at all times. This position work, prep, pantry and cooks on the line. Requirements
- Qualified applicants will preferably possess 1 year basic line cooking experience within a high quality restaurant, country club, hotel or senior living company.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Possess or be willing and to obtain Food Handler certificate, as required.
- Must possess a valid and valid driver's license, where applicable.
Additional requirements include:
Bring life to your career.
- Basic knowledge in all facets of kitchen work.
- Keen eye for details.
- Ability to follow recipe cards accurately and use a Point of Sale (POS) system
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Key Tags: Cook III, Line Cook, senior living, healthcare, nursing home, hospice, assistant living Location Address
7501 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255