JOIN OUR FUN-EMPLOYED FAMILY! Voted BEST Employer 2019!
Have fun as you bring to life the ghoulish past of our premier frightseeing Ghosts & Gravestones tour!
Share the eerie side of our region's history and entertain guests by taking them on a journey back in time by touring the most haunted places in the city!
We are now holding interviews for our PAID training program that will thoroughly prepare you to be an exceptional Actor! You will receive in-depth training that includes historical facts and anecdotes, best practices for learning scripted material, coaching sessions by seasoned actors and more.
- All FT, PT and Seasonal employees are eligible for:
- Paid sick time
- 401K plan with company matching * * Eligibility requirements must apply
- Flexible schedules, including a combination of weekdays and weekends are available
- Fun, upbeat work environment with various award and recognition celebrations throughout the year
- Discounts in retail stores and free admission to all company attractions
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- No prior knowledge is required, paid training is provided
- Ability to learn and memorize scripted materials and historical details
- Ability to work safely while wearing a costume
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and tolerate a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions
- Ability to work independently over long periods of time within the scope of established rules and regulations to satisfy the needs of our guests
- Ability to handle stressful situations and difficult people both in person and via the telephone while maintaining a professional and pleasant demeanor
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English in order to communicate with fellow CASTmembers and the general public
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior performance or interpretation experience preferred
Auditions are by appointment only
Please submit a cover-letter and resume
Successful candidates must undergo a drug test and a background search