Are you an experienced and engaging leader with supervisor skills in Restaurant Management? Join the Bojangles' Restaurants, Inc. team and be part of an Authentic Southern Powerhouse in the restaurant industry!
Our General Managers make Bo Time happen every day by leading a team-oriented work environment that serves Real Deal Southern flavor including the best Biscuits, Chicken and Legendary Iced in the Industry.
If you have experience in leading teams, maximizing sales and exceeding customer expectations in the restaurant industry and are looking for a place to advance your career and call home, we may have an opportunity for you. Bojangles' is looking for talented salaried managers with a drive to be the best for our current and future locations right now and offering one of the best compensation packages in the business!
Why work at Bojangles'?
- Competitive Salary Paid WEEKLY !
- Excellent Bonus Program, Rewards and Incentive Programs!
- Medical Plan, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- And Much More….
Minimum age - 18+ years old
Drug Free Workplace
- Resolve all guest complaints to customer satisfaction
- Maintaining a clean restaurant with excellent quality food and customer service
- Conduct onboarding and off boarding activities and follows through with outstanding employee documentation to ensure compliance
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints regarding food quality or service when general manager be
- Direct restaurant operations with responsibility for guest service, brand standards execution and employee training
- Lead the entire restaurant staff
- Interviewing/hiring, food orders
- Manage the restaurant to meet company standards in food quality, food safety, and cleanliness
- Ensure all food safety procedures
- Overseeing all restaurant and catering operations
- Meet labor and food cost goals
- Manage food and beverage/banquet operations to ensure food quality, customer service and cost controls
- Meeting the restaurant's P&L
- Increase restaurant and retail sales
- Ensure quality of food and customer service
- Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ensure all employees follow inventory and cash control procedures
- Performing administrative duties including payroll, inventory, food ordering, proper cash handling
- Monitoring daily activities to ensure quality food and cleanliness standards
- Ensure all customers receive quality customer service from company employees