PrideHealth is hiring Per-Diem Culinary Assistant / Servers who will support various Assisted Living and Long-term care facilities across the Twin Cities Metro! This is a great opportunity for students or food industry workers looking to pick-up some additional work each week!
Scheduling: Pick up shifts that work with your schedule!
- Available Shifts: Monday - Sunday, morning, afternoon and evening shifts. No overnights!
- Open shifts are posted weekly - you pick which shifts & locations work for you!
- No minimum shift requirements & hours are uncapped!
- Serves prepared meals to residents and ensures the dining area is clean and inviting
- Promotes and encourages positive resident relations and satisfaction with their meal service
- Sanitizes equipment, work areas and maintains supplies
- Assists with meal prep and special events
- Provides kitchen support when needed with dishwashing and cleaning of floors
- Answers phones and communicates requests appropriately
- Previous food industry experience - server, cook, host, kitchen aide, bartender, etc
- Excellent customer service skills and aptitude, teamwork and positive attitude