MAKE A 'FRESH' START WITH SUBWAY!
At Subway, we are committed to serving our guests quickly with fresh, healthy meals made right before their eyes, with a friendly smile while maintaining a clean and inviting atmosphere. Subway is looking for motivated, responsible, honest and friendly individuals to join our growing management team.
If you have a minimum of 1 year of restaurant management experience with a proven track record of achieving results and building a winning team along with knowledge of restaurant operational procedures, we want to hear from you.
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision Insurance
- 401K match of 100% up to 4% of your salary
- Grease free environment
Restaurant Manager Description:
In addition to following Subway's policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains overall management responsibilities for the Subway Restaurant.
- Interviews, Hires, Trains, Schedules, Evaluates and, when necessary, discharges restaurant personnel.
- Directs food preparation personnel to ensure food adheres to standards of quality to maintain cleanliness of restaurant and equipment.
- Complete daily and weekly paperwork, inventory and product ordering.
- Proficiency in handling cash and making deposits.
- Maximize the profitability of the restaurant by increasing sales and controlling costs. Maintain food and labor cost according to the current company standard.
- Ongoing development of crew members to a promotable status, through the levels of service program and regular performance appraisals as outlined by the company.
- Maintain an immaculately clean and food safe environment at all times.
- Personally maintain the required hours or schedule.
- Maintain an exemplary attitude at all times.
Restaurant Manager Position Requirements:
- Must possess a hands on management approach and ability to multitask.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility and have the ability to lift 15 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must have the stamina to work an average 50 hours per week.
- Requires standing 100% of the time.
- Must be able to quickly learn store operations and menu preparations.
- Manager must have a valid drivers license.
- Effective and consistent leadership ability.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace in an organized manner.
MAKE A 'FRESH' START & JOIN OUR GROWING SUBWAY TEAM, APPLY TODAY!