Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Lakes at Litchfield cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for a PT Cook to oversee various phases of food preparation, production and service. This position assists with menu planning, maintenance of kitchen equipment, sanitation programs, and overall kitchen staff performance under the supervision of the Executive Chef.
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
This position offers Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, 401k with match and a generous, one-of-a-kind Paid Time Off Program that allows you to cash out your earned PTO for unexpected costs for repairs, pay for vacations/trips or to supplement your regular earnings.