At Hartsfield Village being caring, having compassion, and forming personal connections are our main devotion. We believe the most effective way to provide compassionate senior care is to maintain highest integrity, provide beautiful surroundings, and build a team spirit among our friendly staff.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription (Low Deductibles, Low Co-Pays)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Pick Up A Shift Bonus
- And more....
Areas of Responsibility:
- Serves the residents in the dining room in a professional and timely manner
- Maintains cheerful and helpful attitude with all residents and guests in the dining room
- Knowledge of menu selections and proper steps of service and cleanliness
- Maintains cleanliness of all service areas including refrigerators, counters, shelves, racks, and trays
- Keeps all service areas stocked with juices, butter, creamers, and condiments
- Performs pre-service set up and post-service clean up
Knowledge and Abilities:
Must be able to regularly stand, walk, climb, balance, kneel, and crouch. Must be able to lift/move up to 50 pounds. Must be able to communicate in writing and verbally to residents.
Previous experience in food service preferred.