- Prepares and supervises preparation and serving of food in accordance
with established menu, special diets.
- Maintains inventory of food items by ordering from vendors.
- Maintains inventory of equipment by ordering from vendors.
- Prepares cyclic menus.
- Insure that menus are followed as planned/scheduled and that only
- authorized substitutions are made in accordance with menus.
- Reviews dietary requirements of each client to insure that specific
client needs are met.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)