St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured; educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a patient's ability to pay for health care.
The Coffee Kiosk Attendant provides patients, visitors, and co-workers with outstanding customer service. Performs Cashier duties, record keeping, coffee and food presentation and service, and complies with all food and physical safety guidelines.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate cash register and makes change accurately within the parameters of the cash handling policy.
- Balances the cash drawer on daily basis per the cash handling policy.
- Assures that deposit is correct.
- Fill in daily cash balance sheet and keep ledgers accurate.
- Clean and sanitize equipment, counters, work station as required.
- Prepares coffee and specialty beverages as requested by customers.
- Responsible to rotate and serve food prepared by nutrition services staff.
- Maintains proper food and beverage temperatures to comply with established food safety guidelines.
PHYSICIAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Standing for up to (8) hours a day, with occasional opportunities to sit. Frequent handling and fingering to run register. Occasional lifting and carrying objects weighing up to twenty five pounds. Occasional pushing and pulling objects weighing up to 100 lbs. Occasional stooping and bending, crouching, kneeling, climbing ladders and reaching above shoulder level. Hearing as it relates to normal conversation. Seeing as it relates to general vision, near and far vision and visual monotony.
High School graduate or equivalent.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
On the job.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the past seven (7) years, including your present employer. Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume, including all work history, education, and/or certifications and licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application. Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!!
St. Luke's University Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.