Restaurant Kitchen Manager
We are searching for a Restaurant Kitchen Manager with the ability to stay organized and able to multi-task multiple projects at once. While our tacos may be served fast, you can be sure they are slow cooked to perfection. All of our meats are natural braised, our tortillas are locally made, and our salsas are made from scratch. Our authentic Mexican food, welcoming atmosphere and hospitable staff are sure to have you coming back for more!
Job Description: Our Restaurant Kitchen Manager must understand, endorse and support the mission, vision statement and values of the company as well as support and teach the policies and procedures of the organization. This Kitchen Manager must demonstrate leadership qualities as well as guarantee guest satisfaction and respond to trends in guest satisfaction. Job duties also include supervising and directing the efforts of employees in his/her area of responsibility. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager must schedule kitchen employees as well as work closely with our sales department in regards to our banquet menus. Lastly, our Restaurant Kitchen Manager will conduct monthly inventory, coordinate recipes and plate specifications, conduct kitchen cleaning activities, and perform related work as required, willingly and eagerly.
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates
professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
© 2020 Gecko Hospitality
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen/BOH Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have KM experience in restaurants doing over $2 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Restaurant General Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)