Name:CNA & HHA - Requires valid FL CNA License or recent completion of a CNA course. HHA Training provided by our on staff RNListing:Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CNA's to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
- Personal Care
Requirements for the CNA & HHA position:
- Due to our insurance, you must be 21 years old or older to be employed with HISC-Tallahassee
- Must have a valid Florida CNA License and current CPR certification
- TB test from within one year
- Complete a criminal background check through AHCA, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- 20-40 hours of availability weekly
Starting wage is $10.50 to $11.00 based on experience. Also, Appreciation pay will be added to the total hours worked through September. Ask HR about this when you speak with them.
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at .
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.