Support role to provide concierge services to residents in skilled nursing facilities.
1. Make beds and provide supplemental supportto housekeeping by keeping resident rooms neat and orderly.
2. Assist CNAs by passing ice, passing out mealtrays and by answering call lights. The
Hospitality Aide is notclinical and cannot feed a resident or provide any hands-on care.
3. Assist Activities Department by pushingresidents in wheelchairs to Activities within the healthcare center.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Must be enrolled in a CNA training classwithin 90 days of hire.
• Must be state certified as a CNA within 6months of hire or employment will be terminated.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
High School Diploma or GED
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Must be willing and qualified to complete a state required Certified Nursing Assistant training class and pass certification exam.
Primary Location: Georgia-Jasper
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Oct 12, 2020, 2:55:59 PM