Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and
our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you're looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Mountain Dining is hiring Bussers/Guest Service Attendants.
General duties include:
- Bussing tables: cleaning and clearing food items
- Directing guests to open seating
- Proper use of cleaning products and following sanitation standards.
Other job responsibilities of this position included, but are not limited to:
- Assisting guests in outlet with directions, locations of services, questions and issues.
- Directly involved in guest service and in promoting the Vail Resorts service culture of: Own it, Elevate it, Personalize it.
- Heavily involved in the environmental efforts of the outlet - sorting trash, recycles, compost maintaining a clear understanding of the program and will work to keep contaminants out of the various streams.
- Handle trash and compost regularly as well as answer guest questions about our environmental programs and initatives.
- Teamwork, adaptability and flexibility.
- Duties may involve outdoor work, moving chairs/tables, shoveling snow, and other assorted duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
- ServSafe and TIPS certification strongly preferred, training provided upon hire
- Prior work experience in any field is preferred, F&B specific is strongly preferred
- Must be able to lift40lbs, full range of motion
- Strong English communication skills required, written and spoken
- Must provide slip resistant shoes prior to first day of work in the outlet
Locations where you could be working:
Labonte's Smokehouse BBQ
Openlate Novemberthrough April. Labonte's boasts the best BBQ smokehouse and the best beach on the mountain with beers, spirits, beach chairs and tunes to match the scene. Located at the base of thebackside of Dercum and North Peak, you will be in a beautiful and secluded sliver of the Rockies with plenty of sun and access to great ski terrain. A smallF&B outlet with two mile high fun.
Located at the top of North Peak, Timber Ridge offers a spacious mountain lodge atmosphere with cathedral ceilings and a two-story fireplace. For quick-serve on-mountain lunch options, Timber Ridge is the perfect place to sit, relax and enjoy an array of higher-end cafeteria options. Grab an Epic Burger or Pizza for a heartier meal or a Pho Noodle Bowl for a healthier option. Top it off with a snack from the wide selection as well
The Summit House's central location on top of Dercum Mountain makes it a great place to meet up with friends and family, catch a bite to eat, grab a quick drink or just to check out one of the best views in Summit County. Open during the winter and summer, primarily a fast-paced, turn and burn style cafeteria. Employee's working here will need to ride the River Run Gondola to work each day, so plan accordingly.
Mountain House/Last Lift Bar
Mountain House Lodge is one of the original base area buildings in Mountain House village. Home of Black Diamond Pizzeria, the Last Lift Bar and a food court with countless dining options. At the base of Peru lift, this is a convenient place to work for those living in Employee housing.
What's in it for you?
- Free EPIC Pass to all of our resorts
- Discounted dependent ski passes
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging at our properties starting at $85/night
- Epic Mountain Express transportation discounts
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining locations
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Unique events - Including concerts, employee meals, employee activities, pro competitions
The budgeted range starts at 12.32 . Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We 're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 277387